Maybelline’s FitMe Foundation ∞
I recieved a request from one of my lovely followers to do a review on Maybelline’s FitMe foundation. Now, there are ALOT of mixed reviews out there about the FitMe foundation, and I do want to point out that it is really up to how YOU like the product. This is my personal opinion, based on my experience of using it. So let’s start! :)
- The finish is really between dewy/matte, and goes on very smoothly.
- Blends really well. I personally use my stippling brush to apply it.
- The coverage is light-medium.
- This is my everyday go-to foundation for work, home, ”lounge-around” days.
- Doesn’t settle into pores/doesn’t create fine lines like some foundations.
- Doesn’t look cakey as long as you don’t apply a super heavy layer.
- Makes pores less noticable.
- Great price - $6.00 at any drug store.
- The shade was perfect for me!
- Not very long lasting - I also apply primer and a finishing powder to set it.
- I’ve found that if you use too much - It does tend to get a bit greasy.
- Rubs off easily.
- NO PUMP! :(
Overall: I really like this foundation. As I stated in my “Pro’s”, it is my go-to foundation for an every-day/casual look. I have combination skin (where my T-zone does tend to get a bit oily) and this worked fine. So if you’re combination/normal/dry skin, this foundation will probably work best for your skin type. I do not recommend it to oily/acne-prone skin because it does have a tendency to get a little greasy after a few hours or if you’ve applied too much.
If you’re looking for something to use as an every day foundation with light-medium coverage. This will NOT give you full coverage and I wouldn’t recommend building it up.
Would I buy this again? Yes. :)
For any questions/requests: www.beautymarx.tumblr.com/ask
25 May 2011